Do you have a love for the Lord, a taste for adventure, and a desire
to serve Christ by helping reach those who have never heard?
If so, you can plan a self-led JESUS Film Harvest Partners (JFHP) Ministry Trip with 2 to 20 brothers and sisters in Christ.
JFHP Ministry Trips are the most important way JESUS Film teams receive equipment. Your group will experience the life-changing power of the gospel as God works through JESUS Film teams around the world.
On a Ministry Trip, your group joins together to equip a JESUS Film team and serve alongside them for 5 to 10 days. Your group will deliver a set of equipment and valuable resources, share the gospel through the JESUS film and other powerful tools, and assist with compassionate ministries or service projects.
FOLLOW THESE FIVE STEPS TO PLAN A MINISTRY TRIP FOR YOUR GROUP:
STEP ONE: CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE
- CHOOSE your Ministry Trip destination and dates with assistance from the JFHP office.
Click here to see a list of countries where JESUS Film equipment is needed.
STEP TWO: PROMOTE AND FUNDRAISE
- PROMOTE your Ministry Trip with your church, small group, class, or business.
Click here to watch a short video about who makes a good fit for your Ministry Trip Team.
- RAISE funds for an equipment set, travel, field expenses, extra projects (optional), and insurance for your group. The JFHP office will happily provide you with relevant contact information, answer any questions that arise, and assist you in obtaining travel insurance.
Cost of a Ministry Trip:
* Equipment set: $4,000 - $6,000, depending on a JESUS Film team’s needs
* Food, lodging, and ministry expenses: Approximately $75 per person, per day
* Airfare: Varies based on destination
* Optional—Extra projects (i.e. service projects, children’s ministry, etc.): Example: $2,500 for Central America trips
STEP THREE: PREPARE
- RECEIVE, TEST, and PACK the equipment set you are delivering to a JESUS Film team.
- PRAY for your trip, the JESUS Film team you will work with, and for those who will meet Christ through the resources you provide.
STEP FOUR: EXPERIENCE
- TRAVEL to your destination with the equipment set.
- MEET a JESUS Film team and TRAIN them how to use the equipment.
- Make an eternal IMPACT and be impacted as you show the JESUS film, assist with discipleship follow-up, observe the Kingdom of God growing and flourishing, and love and serve a community through service.
STEP FIVE: SHARE
- Upon your return, SHARE your best stories, photos, and videos from your trip with JFHP. Contact the office at JFMinistry@JFHP.org for easy upload instructions.
Questions about planning a Ministry Trip?
Speak with a JFHP representative today by calling 913-663-5700 or emailing JFMinistry@JFHP.org