"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."
It is everyone's responsibility to share the Good News with those in their sphere of influence. Be encouraged by the JESUS Film teams who are changing lives both today and eternally by sharing Christ's love with the lost, lonely, and hurting in more than 139 countries around the world.
Save or print this email and join us in prayer for JESUS Film teams this month!
- For the nearly 80 million evangelistic contacts who have heard the gospel message by JESUS Film teams using the JESUS film and other evangelistic tools!
- For the leadership and faithfulness of the JFHP Board of Directors as they recently met together.
- For the faithfulness of those who attended the Charleston, WV World Challenge event last week.
May 1 - 7
Democratic Republic of Congo
- Many Christians have been martyred for their faith in the last 50 years. Pray for the teams’ safety as they show the JESUS film.
- Pray for the many nominal Christians to understand the true meaning of repentance and live their lives for Christ.
Diseases have claimed millions of lives. Pray for those now suffering from malaria, tuberculosis, and AIDS to experience healing and encounter the comfort of Christ.
May 8 - 14
- Seven of the 56 people groups in Togo have yet to be reached with the gospel. Pray for open doors for JESUS Film teams to go where the church is not yet.
- Pray for the Togolese to be released from the powers of darkness which are so prevalent in Togo.
- Pray for young people to be called to preach and trained to lead congregations.
May 15 - 21
- El Salvador is still recovering from a 12 year civil war. Pray for protection from violence as the JESUS film is shown.
- Over three million El Salvadoreans live in other countries, supporting their families in El Salvador. Pray for these families who are divided.
Large numbers of youth are involved in gangs, due in part to the absence of their fathers. Pray JESUS Film teams will reach these young men for Christ.
“A man and his wife belonged to a gang. When they saw the JESUS film, they knew they needed to change their lives and accepted Christ into their hearts. They moved to a new town with their two children to begin a new life with Christ. However, they thought their previous gang members would find them and were afraid to share the Good News of Christ with others. With the help and protection of a friend, they now freely share what Christ has done in their hearts and lives and are involved with evangelism in their new town.” – El Salvador Team #2
MAY 22 - 31
- Pray for pastors to lead the 49 new Preaching Points started by showing the JESUS film in the last year.
- Pray for the eight JESUS Film teams serving in Chile as they share the Good News through the film and other evangelistic tools.
- Chile faces frequent natural disasters because of seismic and volcanic activity. These include earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and mega fires. Pray for teams to effectively reach those in need.