"You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you;
you will be my witnesses...to the ends of the earth."
Thank you for praying for JESUS Film teams ministering all around the world! They greatly appreciate your prayer support. This month please pray for the 106 teams ministering in South America. These passionate teams have reached more than 4.53 million people with the JESUS film and other evangelistic tools in the ministry's 21-year history. Of these contacts, over 543,000 have made a decision for Christ, with 55% taking follow-up discipleship classes!
Save or print this email and join us in prayer for JESUS Film teams this month!
- For the difference Christ is making in people's lives through the JESUS film. From the stories below, read how Christ has transformed the lives of a single mother, a teenage single dad, the wife of an alcoholic, and a teenage boy in jail for crimes he has committed.
- For the 37,483 lives that have been changed around the world last month by watching the JESUS film!
A JESUS Film team in Senegal had their motorbike stolen last week, their only good transportation method for evangelism. Please pray for the team to feel encouraged and for God to provide a new motorbike for them soon.
October 1 - 7
- JESUS Film teams in Ecuador request your prayer for God to open more doors for more church plants and for more godly leaders.
- Pray for unity among the Christian churches as they seek to share the Good News of Christ with others.
- The JESUS film is widely aired on TV in Ecuador. Pray for those who watch the film on TV to find a church home where they can be fed and grow in their walk with God.
October 8 - 14
- A team leader in Venezuela requests prayer, "that the Lord gives us life, patience, wisdom, health, and strength to be diligent in His work and to wait for His justice and the completion of His purposes in this district."
- A secular, materialistic mindset prevails among many Venezuelans. Pray the JESUS film will reach into the hearts of the people and they will seek God.
- Spiritual forces draw Venezuelans away from Christ. Pray these forces will be held back and people’s eyes will be opened to the Good News of Christ.
— Davinson, 19-years-old
October 15 - 21
- Pray for the Peruvians who accept Christ after watching the JESUS film to grow in their faith and knowledge of God.
- Pray for the JESUS film to be translated into the many indigenous languages in Peru where the Bible has not yet been translated.
- Pray for teams to reach the country's ethnic minorities and be a powerful witness to them.
October 22 - 31
- Pray for the JESUS Film teams to have the strength and wisdom they need as they show the film across their vast country. Brazil is the world's fifth largest country in both area and population.
- Pray for the 21 cities of over one million people to be reached with the gospel through the JESUS film.
- Crime is a serious problem, with Brazil having the world’s highest rate of firearm homicides. Pray Brazilians will find the answer to their life problems in Christ.