"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions,
and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you."
Luke 10:19 (ESV)
JESUS Film teams are scattered among 54 nations, remembering the Great Commission as they reach the lost.
309 teams serve in Africa alone! Will you pray for them this month as they traverse dangerous rivers, sweltering deserts, and perilous roads — spreading Jesus' name in new communities?
- For the over 52 million people in Africa who have seen the JESUS film, with over 10 million Africans making the decision to follow Christ!
- For the JESUS Film equipment delivered to Benin, Brazil, and Paraguay by Harvest Partners from Kansas, Missouri, and Tennessee.
- For the faithfulness of those who attended the Yakima World Challenge last week.
July 1 - 7
- South Sudan is the world's newest country. Pray the Sudanese teams will build relationships with their people and the message of the One who makes all things new.
- Due to war and oppression from the north, Christ-followers have dispersed across the country, taking their love of God with them. Many now live in areas of great persecution. Pray these believers are strengthened as they share the Good News in their new towns and villages.
July 8 - 14
- Praise God — in the last 5 years, teams in Ghana have made more than 12,000 evangelistic contacts. Pray they continue to reach many more people with the hope of Jesus.
- Ghanian teams request your prayer for wisdom to know which locations they should do ministry in next.
- The Good News of Christ is established in the south. As teams travel in the north where radical religious groups flourish, pray that hearts will be opened to the gospel via the JESUS film.
July 15 - 21
- Pray for the Nigerien teams who show the JESUS film in areas where unrest and war are prevalent.
- 98% of Niger remains unreached by the gospel. Pray for roots to take hold in Nigerien's hearts as they hear the Good News of Christ.
- Pray for God to call more leaders to be trained so fellow Christ-followers can develop support in a society largely resistant to the gospel.
July 22 - 31
- The two Cameroon teams request your prayers for their health and safety as they travel to show the film.
- Over 3.6 million Cameroonians have yet to hear the gospel. Pray for more Preaching Points to be established throughout the country, providing a place for people to hear and understand these vital truths.