"Then he said to his disciples,
The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.”
Matthew 9:37 (NIV)
More than 3.22 billion people have yet to be reached with the gospel of Jesus. The harvest is truly great!
Our vision is to give every person the opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ. We're motivated by the great love of our Savior who saw and met the great needs of lost people.
Will you join us in praying for more workers to share the Good News this month?
- For blessing us with 23 years of ministry this month! Thank you for the vital part you play in making this ministry possible.
- For the most recent statistics – JESUS Film teams have helped more than 17 MILLION people make decisions for Christ!
August 1 - 7
- India is ranked number ten of the countries where it's most dangerous to follow Christ. Pray for the 54 JESUS Film teams serving here to be safe yet find opportunities to boldly and creatively declare the message of salvation.
- Pray for justice and hope in a nation plagued by oppression, poverty, and disease.
- India is one of the least-reached countries on earth — over 95% of its citizens have never heard of Jesus. Pray for the Good News to reach every village and town.
August 8 - 14
- Nigeria is Africa's most populous country and is home to 541 people groups. Pray the six JESUS Film teams ministering here can effectively communicate the gospel with their diverse neighbors.
- The false teachings of the prosperity gospel are rampant in Nigeria. Pray for the true gospel to breakthrough these lies.
- Pray for increasingly persecuted Christians in the northern states to be characterized by supernatural love and forgiveness.
August 15 - 21
- The 32 JESUS Film teams serving in Ethiopia request prayer for the safety of new believers, as many are persecuted by their own families. Ethiopia is ranked #28 among the countries where it's most dangerous to follow Jesus.
- Pray for God to raise up lay people to disciple new believers and foster a lifetime of growth in the Lord.
August 22 - 31
- Pray for the 11 million unreached Guineans living in remote areas to hear a clear presentation of the gospel.
- The six teams serving in Guinea request prayer for increased strength and commitment to evangelize as Christ's witnesses.
- Pray for God to provide more leaders who are well-equipped and passionate for the advancement of the Good News.