"Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought
back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep,
equip you with everything good for doing His will.”
The 773 JESUS Film teams ministering around the world greatly appreciate you!
Thank you for praying, providing financial support, and helping deliver equipment as these faithful missionaries share Christ with the JESUS film and other evangelistic tools.
We can do more together than we can separately.
- For the faithfulness of those who attended the Nampa, ID World Challenge event last week.
- For the safety God provides as the JESUS Film teams travel, often to difficult and remote places.
May 1 - 7
- Praise God for the 178 Preaching Points Peruvian JESUS Film teams planted in the last year. Pray for the leaders of these new church plants.
- Pray for the teams who are ministering by foot and by boat in the vast Amazon. More than 60% of Peruvian territory is covered by the Amazon rainforest, more than in any other country.
May 8 - 14
- Pray for the JESUS Film teams as they show the film in new areas of the country this year.
- The 15 Zambian teams plan to show the film more than 1,150 times this year. Pray God uses these showings to bring many people to Christ.
- Zambia is a major destination and thoroughfare for people. Pray for the JESUS Film teams to reach these individuals who are passing through or have settled in Zambia from their former countries.
May 15 - 21
- Pray for safety as the JESUS Film teams show the film in areas which are often resistant to the gospel message of hope.
- The 13 Pakistani teams request your prayer for opportunities to share the JESUS film in new villages.
- Pray for those who follow Christ to be bold and passionate about sharing the Good News with others, even in the face of persecution.
May 22 - 31
- Praise God for the 63 JESUS Film teams passionately evangelizing, discipling, and planting churches across Haiti.
- Pray for Haiti as residents continue to recover from the 2010 devastating earthquake where many turned to God.