"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control..."
As you read this, 773 JESUS Film teams are planting gospel seeds around the world. When Jesus' name is declared in a community, the Holy Spirit moves, and these seeds begin to bear beautiful fruit.
Thank you for lifting up the lost, lonely, and hurting this month and celebrating with us as God reaches, redeems, and restores.
- For the gospel seeds that are bearing fruit in the hearts of more than 16.1 million believers! Seeds have been planted in more than 82 million hearts in the ministry's 22+ year history.
- For the JESUS Film equipment which was delivered to teams in need in Tanzania and South Africa by Olivet Nazarene University students.
- For the faithfulness and generosity of those who attended the Raleigh, NC World Challenge event last night.
June 1 - 7
- JESUS Film teams request your prayer for the protection of the equipment and themselves as they show the film.
- More than 1.3 million people in Sierra Leone remain unreached by the gospel. Pray for teams to reach many of these people with the transforming power of God.
- Pray for Sierra Leoneans to bear peace and love toward each other as they recover from recent years of war
June 8 - 14
- Pray for the health and safety of the JESUS Film teams as they show the film to the 164 million people who live in Bangladesh, a country roughly the size of Michigan.
- Pray for the many Bangladeshi people who suffer from flooding and natural disasters each year.
- Pray for people to seek God as the answer to their life problems as they watch the JESUS film.
June 15 - 21
- JESUS Film teams in Mexico request your prayers for increased stamina to continue sharing the Good News of Christ.
- Nearly 78% of Mexico's population lives in large metropolitan areas. Pray these urbanites will find an opportunity to watch the JESUS film in their neighborhoods.
- Pray for the 500,000+ Mexicans addicted to drugs to discover freedom in Christ.
June 22 - 30
- Burkina Faso is part of the Sahel region, an area with much Christian persecution and darkness. Praise God for the teams who are passionately developing strategies to share Christ in their country and beyond.
- Pray for the power of the occult to be broken as people discover the power of God through the JESUS film.
- 27 people groups remain unreached by the gospel in Burkina Faso. Pray JESUS Film teams can find creative and powerful ways to reach these 4.9 million people with the Good News.