"They will celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.”
South Asia has nearly five times as many unreached people groups (3,436) as any other region of the world. The 153 JESUS Film teams in Eurasia are following the Great Commission — sharing the Good News with as many of these unreached people as possible.
In 22 years of ministry, these teams have made over 20 million Evangelistic Contacts, and over 4.5 million people have accepted Christ into their hearts! God is doing mighty things on the Eurasia Region through the JESUS film.
- For the equipment that is now in the hands of teams in Guyana, thanks to faithful Harvest Partners from Florida.
- For the protection and safety JESUS Film teams receive as they show the film, often in areas resistant to the Good News of Jesus!
December 1 - 7
- Praise God — the church in Pakistan continues to grow and thrive, despite intense persecution and other obstacles. Pray for the strength and safety of the JESUS Film teams and new believers as they work to creatively share the gospel message.
- Over 99% of Pakistanis remain unreached by the gospel. Pray for the teams as they use the film to reach those who have not heard the Good News throughout Pakistan.
December 8 - 14
- Christian presence in Sri Lanka is limited and uneven. Pray God raises up JESUS Film teams throughout this island nation.
- Many families' lives have been uprooted and devastated by 26 years of civil war. Pray for those who are rebuilding their lives to be reached and encouraged by the gospel.
- Sri Lanka is among the 50 countries where Christians are most persecuted. The 2019 Easter bombings only heightened tensions. Pray for these Sri Lankans to remain strong in their faith and rooted in God's Word.
December 15 - 21
- Nepal contains more than 500 miles of the Himalayas. Pray for safe travels for the 10 Nepalese JESUS Film teams who often travel long distances across rough terrain to show the film.
- Praise God for the 12,944 Nepalese believers who have received initial discipleship follow-up in the past year. Pray for these new Christians to continue boldly sharing their faith with others.
- With a newer government and constitution, doors of religious freedom are now opening. Pray for the teams' wisdom and discernment as they embrace this opportunity to share Christ freely throughout Nepal.
December 22 - 31
- India ranks tenth among the countries where Christians are most persecuted. Pray for the 45 Indian JESUS Film teams to be safe and have the courage to continue as they show the film in gospel-resistant areas.
- The caste system causes many Indians to feel alienated and repressed. Pray for people's hearts to be touched by the inclusive message of grace and love in the JESUS film.
- Praise God — in the last year, teams in India have planted 559 Preaching Points! Pray for leaders to be found for these new church plants.